Certification and Accreditation
As a leading global agribusiness, GrainCorp has food safety and quality assurance practices in place across its entire supply and production chains.
From raw material through to the finished product, we apply the highest standards in quality and food safety. We are independently audited to guarantee that our processes comply with international standards and have a vendor assurance program to ensure all raw materials and ingredients are of the highest quality.
We use a mix of internal and external testing and independent audits to ensure our food and safety program is robust, reliable and meets our high standards.
We are proud to be the first company in Australia and New Zealand to have invested in Agilent 7010B, specialist equipment that will allow us to specify the maximum level of process contaminants particularly for infant nutrition products. Until now, Australian manufacturers were required to send samples to an accredited business in Germany which was both time consuming and costly.
GrainCorp Foods manufacturing sites:
- are Certified as meeting the requirements of HACCP as defined by CAC/RCP 1-1969 (Rev.4-2003)
- are Certified SQF code edition 8.1 (GFSI approved Food safety and quality Standard)
- have Australian membership of SAI Global; All our sites have ISO 14001 environmental accreditation.
Health & Safety
GrainCorp’s Food Safety policies commit to meeting the highest standards and our range of Quality Certificates cover:
- SQF Food Safety Code for Manufacturing
- Risk Management Program
- RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil)
- HACCP and GMP
- Kosher (in Australia)
- AS/NZS 4801 certified
- SEDEX accredited
- Our raw material suppliers are also audited by an Exemplar Global Food Safety Certified auditor.